Flaredance Firework Screensaver (herein and after named as "SCREENSAVER") is shareware and is distributed by principle "Try-Before-Buy". This means:
- The author, Xander Zerge, exclusively owns all copyrights to the SCREENSAVER.
- Anyone may use this software for evaluation purposes within a limit of 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, the screensaver will start displaying occasional reminder messages. In addition, it will show a reminder "nag" window before setting its parameters and probably after closing its full screen animation. Evaluation period is limited by 21 days. After it will expire, amount of time when it operates normally will be decreased from 20 minutes to one.
- If you want the full, unrestricted version of the SCREENSAVER, you must buy the registration code and activate your copy with it. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SCREENSAVER on one computer for any legal purpose with exceptions noted below. The registered SCREENSAVER software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The SCREENSAVER unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package and files are not modified in any way.
- No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package without written permission of the copyright owner;
- The SCREENSAVER unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner;
- The SCREENSAVER animation may not be used in public places, demonstrations, presentations, TV-shows and other video production, like movies, without written permission of the copyright owner;
- Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
- To register, you must purchase the SCREENSAVER. You may get a temporary free registration in promotional actions for the evaluation period to disable 20-min operation time limit.
- The SCREENSAVER is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- There are no additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Xander Zerge reserves all rights not expressly granted in this license.
- The activation key received after registration of the SCREENSAVER may not be published, distributed, sold, nor given away. If you violate these restrictions, your license for using SCREENSAVER will be void.
- Installing and using the SCREENSAVER signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove SCREENSAVER files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.